Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trash duty

Why is it that no matter how much a woman does for a man they just cannot stop for 2 seconds to appreciate it? And why is it that a man thinks just because he has a full time job he doesnt have to lift a single finger around the house? I am home with kids all day long taking care of them, cleaning up after them and also picking up after my husband and doing his laundry. I do everything for him at the house that way he doesnt have to worry about anything himself, BUT one thing...the only thing...he has to do around the house is twice a week take the big trashcan to the end of the driveway for the trashman. 2 times a week! Thats it, but guess who had to take it out this morning...ME!!! I text him and he says he simply forgot. Well that was always his excuse before so I made him a reminder on the refrigerator door so he could see it every morning when he opened it up to get milk out. But he still says he forgot. UGH it is so annoying. Frustrating. He may work away from the house but I work too in the house. I take care of him and kids, I clean, I wash laundry, I make his lunch, I do dishes I do it all around the house PLUS I have a paying job as well that yes I do it from home but I still work taking customer calls. I think it is not asking to much to simply ask for him to take the trash out twice a week..is it???

No comments:

Post a Comment